The SAFEST and MOST SECURE app to store secret personal and business information on your iPhone/iPod.
I love Keeper and use it multiple times per day. In order I use:
Keeper is the #1 app to save secret passwords, account numbers, notes, lists and other business or personal information. Data is fully searchable and protected from others with multiple layers of encryption. Your information is stored on your device (NOT ONLINE!).
WHY KEEPER IS THE BEST:
1. Military-Grade Encryption (128-bit AES)
2. Import/Export/Backup Your Data
3. Share data between your PC/Mac, multiple iPhones
4. Realtime Search
5. Self Destruct Mode (read below)
Most importantly, Keeper is Stable and Easy to Use.
To read the FAQ or watch the video visit:
Questions? Email us at:
Frequently Asked Questions:
1) Self Destruct: When Self Destruct is enabled, five failed login attempts will erase the data on your device. Your data is still recoverable from your PC from backups.
2) Import/Export/Backup: Keeper's data Import/Export support is flexible and can be used in many ways because it is based on common FTP (file transfer protocol). For instance, you can build your data on the PC and transfer to the iPhone/iPod when finished. You can also use it to sync your data with outside applications or just use it as a backup mechanism. Encryption in 128-bit AES is optional.
3) Data Security: Keeper's records are 100% protected against intrusion from other iPhone apps and users. The data is stored ON THE DEVICE, not online. When encryption is turned ON, the data is stored with a 128-bit AES cipher keyed to the user's master password. Data is backed up via two methods: Hard-wired via iTunes Sync or OPTIONAL network transfer. Your information is safe and secure.
Craig Lurey, Inventor - Assignee, Callpod, Inc.